Every year we strive to bring you a wonderful variety of progressive activists, authors, and politicians who are working on the front lines for peace and justice.
Speakers This Year Include:
- Bernie Sanders, United States Senator from Vermont
- Mary Burke, candidate for governor of Wis.
- Chris Hedges, Pulitzer Prize-winner
- Lisa Graves, president, The Progressive, Inc.
- Representative Mark Pocan
- Michael Copps, formerly of the FCC
- Robert McChesney, media scholar
- Mark Ruffalo, actor, director, producer and screenwriter (invited)
- Tammy Baldwin, United States Senator from Wisconsin (invited)
And Your Favorites Are Coming Back:
- Dave Zweifel, editor emeritus of The Capital Times
- Ed Garvey, co-founder of Fighting Bob Fest
- John Nichols, Washington correspondent for The Nation magazine
- Ruth Conniff, editor, The Progressive Magazine
- Will Durst, American political satirist
- Plus, The Raging Grannies
- and the Solidarity Singers
New Musical Acts:
- The Kissers
- Anne Feeney
- Sean Michael Dargan
- The Getaway Drivers